Fred hits 5000 posts

5k...congrats .... Wud be great if ya had a quid for each one.... Well done anyway. :)

Good on you Fred, nice to see some still putting in the graft.

Work harder Bobby,you hit a wall at around 3000 then fade n die.as more'n likely youve heard it all before.No one will come near aom,he runs thru walls. My number has been mainly w.assoc the occasional windup just for the fun of it,sometimes a debate just for the hell of it. But agree or disagree,normally respect others point of view. I know I can be irritating,but hey! we all have a point of view. Thanks to all for puttin up withme.:D:cool::wondering::laugh:

Work harder Bobby,you hit a wall at around 3000 then fade n die.as more'n likely youve heard it all before.No one will come near aom,he runs thru walls. My number has been mainly w.assoc the occasional windup just for the fun of it,sometimes a debate just for the hell of it. But agree or disagree,normally respect others point of view. I know I can be irritating,but hey! we all have a point of view. Thanks to all for puttin up withme.:D:cool::wondering::laugh:

Nope I completly agree witha ya mate only started really using the forum this year ( out of work) but most of my posts are the offer advice ie who's taking on/ training that sort of thing and as for the g ups and banter like being at work but better (bottle of beer in hand lol) haven't once disrespected any member which I'm quite proud of as t few good ******* on ere looooooolLllll) end of the day ull learn more here than any college

So fairplay boys like ur self keep it goin big thumbs up

Top Bottom