Forum

aom

Reaction score
Is it just me or is the forum playing up again tonight? I got logged out and couldn't get back in.:(

I did find trouble with the forum around 7 - 8 or so. Ages loading, then not loading at all and then chewing up posts. I wasn't on any later, but seems OK now.

Is it just me or is the forum playing up again tonight? I got logged out and couldn't get back in.:(

Aom, it was that bloody Neil Lennon's fault!

On a serious note, the original problem was solved and a few settings were changed. The forum has been moved over to a new server now and I think there have been a few teething issues, but it seems to be better.

If there are more interruptions in the near future, we will have to move over to a new host.

Regards

SF Admin

have been for a while mate , reguarly getting a ERROR 101 , but think its more a google chrome problem except its only happening when on the forum,

i will try getting full error message for you.

Ok cheers mate. That sounds really strange. I use Chrome as my main browser and haven't had any problems so far.

If you think its a Chrome issue, then make sure you are using the latest version of Chrome.

I used to swear by Firefox, then one day, it just started freezing. No matter what I tried e.g. going back to older versions, reinstalling etc. I couldn't fix it.

Snap same as you , I thought firefox was the mutts, then it just kept crashing an freezing ,

I got kicked off forum again 10 mins ago here is error message:

This webpage is not available
The webpage at Scaffolders Forum - Scaffolders Forum | Scaffold Tools | Scaffolding Jobs and Courses might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): Unknown error.

Like i said think its more google than forum but i only get this while using forum.

im pretty good at updating an everyday pc maintainance, been having this problem on an off since the last big prob the forum had a while ago .:mad:

I use Firefox and some time back I did have lots of freezing issues, stopped using it completely, went over to Opera but after awhile, went back to FF, because Opera was too new and didnt work well.

I never use Internet Explorer!!

Things seem ok again this morning, so hopefully it's all settled down for you, Admin - nightmare swapping servers, I bet!:wacko:

I use internet explorer and it is very forum friendly, however i was having bother last night??? pages seemed to be stretching and the columns were in the wrong place? just had to close and have some fun elsewhere:D

Aom, it was that bloody Neil Lennon's fault!

Haha, you took the words right out of my mouth.:toung:

Top Bottom