forum

mspence

Reaction score
Is it just me or do rob3rt and Harness69 make anyone else feel ill ?

Roberts All Right, Harness Couldnt Really Care Less, Im More Concerned About Frank Or 21s Or Whatever Hes Calling Himself Today, I Think He Needs Therapy Or Something, A Lot Of Anger There, One To Be Aware Of I Think.

As this being a scaffolder forum an knowing wat were all like the wind ups etc I jus don't think harnes iss a woman I've played that a few times on mates at work once even got a trainee thinking he had really pulled he sent a pic of his c ock which I then printed an put all over the yard

Is it just me or do rob3rt and Harness69 make anyone else feel ill ?
hope i don't make you feel ill mate, not my intention.. as for Harness, i certainly annoy him/her... from the messages i have received, lol But then she is very quiet at the moment...

Im meeting Harness69 on Saturday night - so ill let you know how i get on! :cool:
She said bring plenty of lube... and i asked her if she needs it and she said that ILL NEED IT!! not sure what she means by that! :eek:

Im meeting Harness69 on Saturday night - so ill let you know how i get on! :cool:
She said bring plenty of lube... and i asked her if she needs it and she said that ILL NEED IT!! not sure what she means by that! :eek:
i could tell you mate, but best not to know in advance... Juat take a strap to bite on! lol

stella the fella is a drag act round here his funny as fek maby stella fella has a few confessions lol

i like my toys Jason xxxxx. can you take them?? xxxxx

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 AM ----------

check my Harness thread in the pub forum, Harness exposed!!
this isnt true xxxxxx.

Top Bottom