Forum Sponsors

RedViking

Reaction score
What do the Forum Sponsors make of the "fake" users winding everyone up with silly posts ? These people have just moved up a rung from writing on toilet doors .
So let's see what the sponsors think having their name and image next to a thread about going on the sauce at dinner ??

Last edited:
Should just try and blank the threads they post, don't even give them the time of day.

good post mate, most lads come on here for a bit of info some banter but its in a scaffs nature to hit back at a*shole comments that have been posted on here lately

Yeh.. no one is that thick... are they ?? boring really, I don't look at that anymore...

they will ALL get tired and bored, however i couldn't give a sh!t,
cream always rises;) and genuine lads stay.
The ones that make me laugh are the "big outfits" who cant be themselves and use other alta ego's to try and ask scaffolding questions to see how many wrong answers they get and then correct them all to get credit and thanks, lightweight's

THEY ALL KNOW WHO THEY ARE FUKC OFF

Do not argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Thanks for being concerned about us sponsors, RedViking.

This forum is for scaffs and I have come to the conclusion that you all deal with the little blips that happen, in your own ways.

I haven't seen that thread yet (I saw this one & thought I'd answer) & there's quite a few other threads I don't read, as they are very scaff related so out of my sphere of comprehension.

Unfortunately for forums, you'll always get numpties or trolls by any other name!

edit: just read said thread and bits of others... jeeeez... as I said, don't feed the trolls, boys :(

Last edited:
Looks like we got two real hum dingers this time!!

Stick out like a sore thumb.

As in other posts they are very boring now & I for one will not read or answer any more threads they are on.

Ragscaff

looks like youve had your day big stee the viking killed you thank fook!!!!

dico my good friend i see you are very near the golden 1000 mark,any special plans for your big post?

gana try and get to 2,718 like you celticbhoy lol!!!!

Lads don't be too hard on Bulldog it's not all his fault, obviously his mother had a loud bark.

Top Bottom