Forum Hook Ups

RedViking

Reaction score
Has any members gone to site and met another member that they have never met /worked with /know apart from on this forum ??
I did the other day , with a curious question ''erm what's with 'RedViking' on the hard hat ?'' well it's....

yeah me to! in my digs down south,both from diff parts of the country and working for diff firms but ended up in same digs,small world!!

Has any members gone to site and met another member that they have never met /worked with /know apart from on this forum ??
I did the other day , with a curious question ''erm what's with 'RedViking' on the hard hat ?'' well it's....
that will be me your talking about mate is it . did you take the drill bit ? . i had to send the labourer all the way to leeds for a new one the next day . taking that f^cker down monday before anyone sees it . nice meeting you anyway , maybe i should put a sponge bob sticker on my hat so people know who i am .

Its great to hear the forum spreading by word of mouth. We must have around 10% off scaffolders in the UK on the forum now!

Top Bottom