Forum Changes?

aom

Reaction score
Why can't we see who else is reading a particular topic, or even see who else is in a particular area of the forum?

It probably changed some time ago.

Big brother mate... Moderators getting too much power.
Too much power, too smaller pen.is's :D

Even though Neil didnt offer the most dedicated Forum member - you.
or
The most famous Scaffolder in the world - me :eek: ;)

The chance to become moderators. :p

I'm not seeing anything. Whoever was looking at a particular thread was listed at the bottom of that page and whoever was looking at the main forum was also listed, I've got zilch on my screen.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Big brother mate... Moderators getting too much power.
Too much power, too smaller pen.is's
Even though Neil didnt offer the most dedicated Forum member - you.
or
The most famous Scaffolder in the world - me :eek: ;)

The chance to become moderators. :p

Don't worry about it Jase, we are still in the requiring moderating category. :laugh:

It was a cruel and vicious snub and my councillor tells me that I am now doing really well and once they sort out my medication the voices telling me to reek retribution on those responsible will die down, if you pardon the pun.:embarrest:

been like it for 3 weeks aom i always like to see whos floating around as well will say one thing the forums in need of a injection nobody seems to come on much these days

What changed then?

Just noticed your signature has changed Kev, I laughed at that one. What about the diamond heavy advert, ordering it with one hand on the mirror?:laugh:

What changed then?

Just noticed your signature has changed Kev, I laughed at that one. What about the diamond heavy advert, ordering it with one hand on the mirror?:laugh:

lol!!!! both them beers may come back allistar lol!!! i see weatherspoons have brought back hooch the 1980 drink vkds are the new hooch!!! you never no they may bring back the cresta drink with the bear on:laugh: its frothey man!

Last edited:
Why can't we see who else is reading a particular topic, or even see who else is in a particular area of the forum?

It probably changed some time ago.

Hi Aom

I removed a few minor features a while back to speed up page loading time. Each additional query on the database starts adding up after a while!

Watneys party 7 fred!!?! Last I saw one of them was in life on mars

It triggered my old man into giving me 'the lecture' of when he was a young man,, if memory serves they showed or mentioned it 4 times in the series fook sake lol

Hi Aom

I removed a few minor features a while back to speed up page loading time. Each additional query on the database starts adding up after a while!

Oh, ok admin, just wondering. I thought it would be all these new fandangled adverts that would take the time to load. Probably why I'm just a scaff.

Oh, ok admin, just wondering. I thought it would be all these new fandangled adverts that would take the time to load. Probably why I'm just a scaff.

Nothing to do wi being a jock ali...:eek::toung::nuts:
Only kidding big lad..

Top Bottom