Forum Banter

Reaction score
Consultant Scaffolding Manager AG&P Philippines
Hade a couple of PMs asking me to explain the banter on the thread "Scaffold Gang Required in Cheltenham" which is found in the jobs section.

I can only refer you to the Scaffolders Forum Pub section. The thread is "12 hour night shifts" please refer to the penultimate (last but one) reply on Page 4.

Thanks and regards,

What happened?

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Thanks for the explanation but we do know what penultimate means.:laugh:

are people getting slightly offended by things that are posted again
feck me its a scaffolders forum are we trying to kid on we have feelings now.
if so the game truely is fecked.;)

That hurt Happy, you may or may not be hearing from my lawyer in due course.

is that so i can sign the sub contract agreement to do the temp roof on the castle in tobermory.i must say Ali your price was very agreeable me and my boys will have a merry christmas when you pay up on the first invoice.
my other mate that does the shrink wrap sheeting has also became available.
so its all systems go

Shrink wrap would not last 5 minutes over there in January, some mob got the job using beams and tins, sorry.

the shrink wrap was for the independants.
i was under the impression you would want to do it with HAKI,PERI OR PLETTAC.that shiit is strong.i did one on a lighthouse off normandy 2 years ;later not one rip

Thought the gulls would have ripped it to bits?

We only got into it earlier in the year, not very experienced in it's use.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

My plan was for the ubix track system using sheets right down to the working lift.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

The job was really only for the roof even if they changed their mind the rest of the job would not have been sheeted.

so did you buy some of that ubix then.it will be the same as the plettac and haki thay are all more or less the same.

Priced it for hire which to be honest was going to eat most of the budget. I do get asked from time to time for a temp roof but not often enough to justify buying it. That been said I have never ever priced to buy but if you have to ask you can't afford it.

I may have another look but even the sheets are pricey and the hire company handle design.

whatever happened to the banter
feck me now we are on about roofing systems and the faggot inventor off of balimorys castle? no wonder i drink and vote UKIP aaahhhh;)

i drink because they were taking the kids off me for some of the posts i have on here AAAHHH;)and now i canny stop :eek:

im presuming jason gibbs post on the 12hr nights
i may be wrong but im never right;)

Seems to have been the source of some amusement.

Me thinks maybe one algeria joke too many for oor jase
as i say i may be wrong but im never right;)unless its on the wing

do people round your end know you do roof overs maby have a side line with canopies the price that have been charged round here for them crazy lol me is think cumbrian canopies

I have enough trouble convincing some of them to pay for a descent scaffold let alone a roof, the Cumbrian canopy sounds interesting, I'm almost afraid to ask but what exactly is it?

Top Bottom