Forum 3 Years Old – Onward and Upwards

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
The Scaffolders Forum is now 3 years Old. In these 3 years we have gained and lost many great members, we have also gained and lost many bad members.

We have had 1,029,467 visitors who have viewed over 11 million pages between them. We nearly have 13,000 members who have made nearly 180,000 posts.

Sometimes the forum goes through rough patches, but sometimes in can be brilliant.

Whatever you think of the Scaffolders Forum, it is a free resource that has brought like-minded scaffolders together from all over the world.

The Scaffolders Forum will remain here for as long as you all require it.

The idiots will now be stopped in their tracks, no questions asked. It is funny for a while but gets a bit tiresome.

Best Regards

SF Admin

how about members joining the S.C.C.R , THE UNIONS REPRESENTING SCAFFOLDING DO FUCKALL , the sccr has already got ecitb men an extra year from when their card was due to run out , something i only learned a short time ago , where was the unions then

Forums will always bring arguments and disagreements fes I've had my fair few on here :D . But to come on and start needless , stupid non contributory threads is now getting boring. That said as long as we get new members and people willing to contribute ( and it doesn't just have to be scaffold related) then the forum can move forward.
Bloody hell just checked my profile, been here over two years

who ever thought of the forum well done like you all say there are some decent lads on here with vast knowledge of our industry and there are some mindless morons who are just wasting theres and every one s time keep up the good work lads

SF Admin

Thanks for the update

You state we have 1,300 members, I think that 1300 people have joined the Forum over the past three years. How many of them still post ??
Do you drop off people that have not posted in say 6 month, or for commercial reasons keep this high count

Quote SFAdmin

"The idiots will now be stopped in their tracks, no questions asked. It is funny for a while but gets a bit tiresome."

I hope so, as others have stated the idiots have taken over the asylum,Yes we will fall out at times, yes we will get on our high horse's, we will swear and post crap at times.I am guilty of all of the above.

Most of the members that post are intresting and informative and can be very funny at times,

Lets all get this Forum back to what it was only a few months ago, Ignore the trolls and thier purile offerings, let the stupid Threads slip down the page without a single post been added to them. Treat the dead heads with the comtempt they soundly deserve. Rant Over

On a lighter note thanks SFAdmin for all the time and trouble you put into your job I for one appreciate it.

As you said Onward & Upward

Best Regards

Hi Rigger

All of the member numbers and post stats are available at the bottom of the home page. You are right in saying that not all of the members post, but it is very difficult to get an accurate estimate of those who have logged in and posted over a specific time period.

A lot of the new 'uns will simply browse through without posting for a while. I was exactly the same when I first joined.

Congratulations on another mile stone admin, as you say a great resource and one that has helped me and my we firm stay ahead of the game on more than one occasion.

By the way, they weren't all my posts were they?:embarrest:

how about members joining the S.C.C.R , THE UNIONS REPRESENTING SCAFFOLDING DO FUCKALL , the sccr has already got ecitb men an extra year from when their card was due to run out , something i only learned a short time ago , where was the unions then

yes your right steger and as for the ecitb scaffolder it is still in limbo!!! what most party will want is to see this ecitb burried under the carpet !!!! ante gana happen guys exspecially when ecitb lads only have a part 1 as a mr mosley said all the time a ecitb scaffolder is trainning they should be payed the rate to correspond there card lets hope when a job is advertised this will be honoured david edwards watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes your right steger and as for the ecitb scaffolder it is still in limbo!!! what most party will want is to see this ecitb burried under the carpet !!!! ante gana happen guys exspecially when ecitb lads only have a part 1 as a mr mosley said all the time a ecitb scaffolder is trainning they should be payed the rate to correspond there card lets hope when a job is advertised this will be honoured david edwards watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!

if that was the case then why isnt there a minimum rate for the scaffs ?????
and as a traineed should be at least £10 and part 2 at least £13

my firm payes the labourers 10,50 a hour plus a pound bonus there not a lot short from a advanced scaffolder!!!! and they dont have the hazzle!!!!

my firm payes the labourers 10,50 a hour plus a pound bonus there not a lot short from a advanced scaffolder!!!! and they dont have the hazzle!!!!

am out in the stick and althow our firm pay the least out of the big players (all the smaller out fits paying 21 hours and rest cash in hand ) the other big firm pay better 8 labs 9 50 trainee and 13 for scaffs that all changes again on sellafeild labs are on 10 50 i think with a couple of quid bonus

Well done admin, on the whole its a good place, some idiots but you get that in all things nowadays.

Happy birthday, indeed!

We've been around on the forum for just over 2 years and still happy to support and sponsor the forum.

Proud to be a member before TG20:08 and here for SG4:10 all the bits in the middle were a blur, seem to remember some blokes though.........you know who you's are , and if you dont......look on my friends list, A to Z ;)

Congratulations on another mile stone admin, as you say a great resource and one that has helped me and my we firm stay ahead of the game on more than one occasion.

By the way, they weren't all my posts were they?:embarrest:

Ha ha!

Not far off. 5% all the posts made on the forum is quite an achievement though!

Top Bottom