final assessment (advanced)

sullyftm

Reaction score
any lads on here know whether this course is practical aswell as theory? going to neta in stockton next month to do it so any info would be spot on

you have to build one of the jobs that are in the portfolio units ie Hanger or raking shore, then the assessor will go through your completed portfolio to ensure that you meet all the required standards that have been set. while also lightening your wallet of £480 for pleasure.

Good Luck

neta

CIISRS SCAFFOLDERS RECORD SCHEME NVQ//QCF
ASSESSMENT -- LEVEL 3
TARGET AUDIENCE
Trainee Scaffolders who are in possession of a Basic record Card and who have
undertaken either the advanced course or the assessed route of entry at the advanced
level.
ASSESSMENT CRITERIA
Candidates will undertake a series of practical assessments, covering the course content
of the Advanced Course, or the Assessed Route of Entry. In addition, the candidates
Portfolio of Evidence will also be assessed to determine their underpinning knowledge
and overall level of competence against the laid down NVQ/QCF Scaffolding Level 3
performance criteria, knowledge evidence and range statements.
PRE REQUISITES
Candidates must have been registered for this award with the CITB and be in possession
of certificates of training for both Basic Part 1, Basic Part 2 and Advanced or,
alternatively a certificate for the Assessed Route of Entry for the basic and advanced
courses from a CITB Approved Training Centre.
DURATION
The duration of the NVQ/QCF level 3 assessments will be two days.
COURSE FEE
£400 + VAT.
CERTIFICATION
On successful completion of the NVQ/QCF scaffolding level 3 assessments, candidates
will be issued with appropriate ocumentation as proof of their competence against the laid
down standards, to enable them to apply for their CITB Advanced Record Card.

we had to build a temp roof and a hanger... its all practical, can't remember if we did any theory test.. sure we did all that on the 10 day course... good luck..

eh i just started a thread the same without seeing this one , 16 th ?

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

i was wrong again nothing like my thread never read it properly

Top Bottom