Fight or Flight

paddy carr

Reaction score
Been away off the Forum for a while, reading only. (still moderating ish) anyway. FFS WTF is this all about!!!!!!!!Never read so much slagging (painful not pisstake) in all my life.

By all means take the piss oot the Guy or job, but Leave the Wife and Bairns oot of it.

This is the reason so many of the Originals have left.

The SCCR was formed from this Forum, by a general consensus of opinion, which has endeavoured to protract its members views and opinions.

Wh@ have we now........ a slagging off chatsite. you may not like what i say, however, prove me wrong and lets get this forum back on track.

Regards
Paddy

here here paddy its been a bit stale and sometimes the wee bits of bickering can be funny with some deceant patter,but wife,family are defo out of bounds. ;)

It's a dig oot Paddy. I think I missed the origins myself but I recognise a concerted effort when I see it. Your right of course but others relish this sort of stuff.

His post count would suggest a banned member under a new username

There hasn't been many technical threads on here lately, does that mean think we know enough or can't be bothered to ask?

I'll go for can't be ersed.:noworry:

Been away off the Forum for a while, reading only. (still moderating ish) anyway. FFS WTF is this all about!!!!!!!!Never read so much slagging (painful not pisstake) in all my life.

By all means take the piss oot the Guy or job, but Leave the Wife and Bairns oot of it.

This is the reason so many of the Originals have left.

The SCCR was formed from this Forum, by a general consensus of opinion, which has endeavoured to protract its members views and opinions.

Wh@ have we now........ a slagging off chatsite. you may not like what i say, however, prove me wrong and lets get this forum back on track.

Regards
Paddy
make you right paddy and i hope your still off the fags the forum has gone a bit quite and off track as off late its more like a facebook site and as for the sccr that wants to make a difference, dont come crying when the nasc ave stripped the last bit of this industry away from us. you have a voice the sccr
£10 a year not even a round of drinks. stop paying to heat swimming pools and villas get our indusry back.when its gone its gone!!!

There hasn't been many technical threads on here lately, does that mean think we know enough or can't be bothered to ask?

Swifty .. yes and No Mate. Do people not want too ask.... How to do it, Think i know how to do it, This is how i do it, and then been told.......FFS your the worst scaff in the world ,or the most probable one. TG20:08 you need a 'Design by calculation' for that.

Swings and roundabouts mate, some like to put their Heads above the Parapets others like to duck and dive.;)

paddy i know youve done a wee bit of the shop steward but you really should think of the Diplomatic service.
i was going to say politics but your too principled for that Brother ;)

dont blame the young yins its the red tape and the nasc that are to blame the fun has gone out of scaffolding and so has the ritual abuse or as i knew it character building
the good old days of airing your differences on spare ground round the back of the boozers are gone for most of these plums.
if i had an issue in the web world i would not be issueing threats if it meant that much i would do my research and give him a visit without warning ;)

spot on happyh, too many on here havnt got the balls to front up and come back under different monika's.

keza's the man good crack with videos to boot.

as for that fat ould geordie tw@ pddy carr i'm going to do a keza on him:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thats Probably What I Would Do As Well Happy. Never Issue Threats Just Do It. Thats Been My Motto For Years.

apologies

sorry if ive offended some on here but the lad put his s*it out there and it got used against him,ive lived and worked all over the world like others and have come back to this country which is full of people wanting something for nothing,so when i see this idiot knocking lads looking for graft it gets my back up,when searching this site on google the second thing it states is this sites for scaffolding jobs,simple as that,cant say i wont have a bitch once in a while but i will contribute something better when this lottery money runs out and the charity work drys up,sincerely though apologies for any offence caused,but not that useless pric*!

Cant say i wont have a bitch once in a while but i will contribute something better when this lottery money runs out and the charity work drys up,sincerely though apologies for any offence caused,but not that useless pric*!

Thats EXACTLY what i was doing... having a winge about people asking stupid questions.
I help far far more then amount i moan about.

But i guess im not alowed to voice my opinion eh?

Your STILL a c.ock. imo.
You can STILL go and f.uck yourself. :)

Duntie...

Top Bottom