Field break allowance and night shift allowance offshore?

garygary

Reaction score
Could any off the offshore scaffs tell me the oca rates are from 2013 for field break and night shift cheers

We get 23.50 night shift and 22.50 field break but I here'd there was a rise in April any help would be great thanks .

This is the rate April 2013/2014 Cat B Skilled worker standard time £18.67
Field break Cat B skilled worker £22.50
Night shift Cat B skilled worker £26.50 this is for all trades who work night shift
If you are employed offshore this is the basic rate for 168 contract or 14x12 hour shifts
This agreed every year with Unite and the GMB union they will not let the Oilc union sit in on these agreements as these 2 unions have a no strike agreement with OCA offshore contractor association.
Any other payments above this will be known as the sweet hart deal IE BP federal up lifts and there are some other Oil company's who have this in place IE Total, Chevron,Shell,Apache.
these so called sweet hart deals can be removed at any time as every rate is based on the current Oca for that year .
If your been mobilized offshore then it is the HR roll to provide the currant T&C as with any permit of other inductions training before travelling offshore .
don't Waite till you get out their and start complaining get it out before you go ,
And once again get your self protected offshore
Join the Oilc union of the offshore worker this will cots you 1 hours work per month .01224 210 118
Don,t Be A Free Loader

Thanks very much old scaff will be joining union first thing Monday;-) cheers

see you and wee wabash tomorrow at the glesga scafolders ball
a great post well put im a unite man myself as i work onshore as well as off but the back up and peace of mind is well worth whatever the DUES are.
OCA AND BLUEBOOK RATES ARE ALL UNION NEGOTIATED AND THEY ARE IF THE FORUM IS ANYTHING TO GO BY THE PROMISED LAND.;)

There will be a show cards tomorrow @ the ball
This will in cloud the 52 pack
and Guzooooozsssssss

stork triton

anyone know what the lads are coming out with a trip on the triton for stork

Top Bottom