fao SF admin

mick fenlon

Reaction score
If ever evidence was needed about the need to keep the forum open,just check out the banter between HSWT and Dangeruss tonight throughout numerous threads,absolutely hilarious.
Great way to pass soap opera hour before SHE lets Me have darts on!!!

Also for SF Admin, there's a member who is quoted in my posts Rob mack, he's been sending me mildly racist stuff calling me boot polish etc which is mildly amusing, as i've now told him i'm black (i'm not) he seems to think it's hilarious to be sending very offending racist comments that would be unacceptable to somebody who is black. Banter is acceptable but me thinks that ain't.

Also for SF Admin, there's a member who is quoted in my posts Rob mack, he's been sending me mildly racist stuff calling me boot polish etc which is mildly amusing, as i've now told him i'm black (i'm not) he seems to think it's hilarious to be sending very offending racist comments that would be unacceptable to somebody who is black. Banter is acceptable but me thinks that ain't.

Maybe he is referring to cherry blossom to match your red face after the thrashing your lot took last night? On and off the pitch by all accounts.:embarrest:

Lol, just had another message, the lad is deranged. That thing i showed you has been removed Swifty, will re post it later.

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

and i'm now called leroy apparently :laugh:

he maybe thinks that was u dancin about , in your clip from human traffic u had up

fuckin knew i should have done chelsea -2

Lol, just had another message, the lad is deranged. That thing i showed you has been removed Swifty, will re post it later.

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

and i'm now called leroy apparently :laugh:

Whats more disturbing is I am not getting any threatening messages. I was intrigued at the thought of "getting done in the showers if you ever go to Portland prison".

I did a search on tripadvisor but cant see any all inclusive holidays for there.

Top Bottom