false hopes

C

ceasar

I would just thank the pr1ck that pm'd me with the offer of work then fukced me off when I asked what the rate is. Cheers fella and a merry xmas to you to

User name, has he done it too other's?

Big enough to fight my own battles thanks lads, if he wants to sort things out he knows where to find me. From the High St Markus. You?

Ill tell you who it is lads cos the pr1ck is now changing his pm's to me and trying to make me look like a cnut fukc you andyf

Like phillomaximus has said...he has spoken 2the person involved lets hope he offers no more false promises of work...

Ok here is the full storey

ceasar said:
andyf8686 said:
ceasar said:
andyf8686 said:
ceasar said:
andyf8686 said:
ceasar said:
andyf8686 said:
What your name ?
Why you asking?

Because I might have work starting over the next couple of days ?
What you paying and were is it

Nice thread never mind
£8.50 per hour for labourers and it's in the yards
You want to tell me your name now ? No but got yours !!!
Doesn't matter
Fuckin prick ram it

Not easy recruiting Andy especially on here. Sometimes you would need a tin hat on the jobs section but better just post it on there and take your chances.

To be honest mate i was not going to put any jobs on here for that reason thats why i PM and asked his name so i would know who i was talking to after i sent my number not to worry i am leaveing the forum everytime anyone says anything the **** starts so them that know me it been good have a good xmas and hook on :0

To be honest mate i was not going to put any jobs on here for that reason thats why i PM and asked his name so i would know who i was talking to after i sent my number not to worry i am leaveing the forum everytime anyone says anything the **** starts so them that know me it been good have a good xmas and hook on :0

Are you leaving because of this Andy? Shame i would have thought things like this wouldnt worry you considering all the places you have worked.

The full sp off andy has been doctored after the event to make him look the innocent party but never mind he can still ram it no doubt are paths will cross

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyf8686
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceasar
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceasar
Quote:
What your name ?

Why you asking?

Because I might have work starting over the next couple of days ?

What you paying and were is it

Doesn't matter

Why? Is it not the done thing to ask what the pay is?

I'm not sure Andy will be back Rachet, he mentioned a sheeting job in the docks to me.

Top Bottom