F92

jim

Reaction score
Hi lads I am looking for a template of a f92/ scaffold register if anyone has a copy they can email me would great many thanks in advance
Jim.garner1@me.com

Were all here to help each other regardless of spelling mistakes

yeah how cares f91 f92 ian iam pissed jim if its f92 who cares its all ********!!!!

either way f92/91 dont really matter i got the help i needed

jim iam totally wasted iam a ****!er and pis!ed just about to do my 3rd line off coke !!!!!! but dicos still on the ball all the time i have the rizzle kicks cd iam on the ball where be pumping all night:laugh:

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

jim iam totally wasted iam a ****!er and pis!ed just about to do my 3rd line off coke !!!!!! but dicos still on the ball all the time i have the rizzle kicks cd iam on the ball where be pumping all night:laugh:

thats the 3rd can of coke but the rizzle kicks cd beats her jumping on me!!! she will be asleep soon:bigsmile:

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

thats the 3rd can of coke but the rizzle kicks cd beats her jumping on me!!! she will be asleep soon:bigsmile:

Dico , pissed or not mate your old school scaff forum . Still one of the best posters on here mate in my eyes

Dico , pissed or not mate your old school scaff forum . Still one of the best posters on here mate in my eyes

ian if you want the steps cd you only have to ask i will burn it for you lol!!! ian olde school i must be lol!! i remember scaffolding when we earnte the money and had a laugh and if a job needed suporting we beefed it up!!!!! instead of a bamboo jungle the industrys fooked!!!!!!!

Pull yourself together Dico being piss ed or whacked on charlie is no excuse for not knowing your F16 from your WD40 man

dont you just hate loggin on when youve been piss!ed the night before appoligies to all lol!!!!

Top Bottom