Exeter Work

Hi Ragscaff

We have scaffolders in the Exeter area please give me a call so we can discuss rates etc

Regards

robert hurst is that agency that f*cked one of our members about, give some travelling lads some work all the work seems to be down south we NEED work aswell we have familys too . . .

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

had a lad with them for a week and didnt pay his wages , Shamefull

Kev-c

We are Robert Hurst Ltd and I would like to know exactly who worked for us and where they worked and for what company (client)

as we tell every guy that works for us if there is a problem call us and we can only pay hours which have been signed off by a client if you actually did your own time sheets with the site manager and sent them to us when we needed them and before the dealine for payroll there wouldnt be these problems. so if there is a clock in and out system on site which shows when arrived and finished you will only be paid for the hours you are on site.

Please call us so we can look at this for you we also work with a lot of clients nationwide and may have work for you, if this is of no interest to you Good Luck for the future

The Exeter work needs to be for someone local & its full time not agency!!

I do have some work in Wales again its the odd week here & there at the moment that is with digs paid for.

Top Bottom