Essential Minimum Safety Standard Ltd Passport

andyf8686

Reaction score
Just done my Safety PassPort online with this company.
I spoke to the director Alan and he was very helpfull so if you need to do your passport lads give this a try.
If you have done you IOSH then you can get the IOSH passport what i am told is it stands for a higher quolifaction than a normal passprot.

National Safety Passport

Think Teesside first posted this company so cheers mate

Is that the same kind of thing as the CCNSG Safety Passport?

They do all the passports mate but they are all the something anyway there is about 150 styles of passports but all do the same job

Ok mate.
What exactly is a 'National Safety Passport'?

I got the ccnsg one. Took a week to get it ,, is it any use ???

21s you say youve always worked on power stations then ask if the safety passport is any good.
a safety passport is generally required for work on power stations,refineries etc.i personally think its a peice of pish but like all the other peices of pish we have to suffer if you want on the stations and blue book jobs you will have to fork out

got my passport about three weeks ago on the promise of a job at pembroke for hertels,got a call this morning saying that its all gone tits up,laid off fifty yesterday.a lot good it did me.

That's the trouble with a training requirement like this, the only winners are the providers.

But the cost of it - about £150 is it not worth getting?
One day on a half decent paying Powerstation will pay for it. :)

I got mine booked for next Thursday - 17/11/11.

Top Bottom