Erection procedure

baxter

Reaction score
I know im asking for trouble with the title but im desperate for a generic erection procedure if anyone has one, ie base out on solid foundations ect....
Thanks in advance

Get her trunks off, et voila :love:
Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Is this for a method statement? If it is, you don't need it and no body will read that part, just say erect as per training and guidelines, job done.

Yeah, is for method statement cnut of site agent wants a safe system of work with the inns and outs of a dogs ars written into it

bull sh1t baffles brains every time. Honestly, baffle him with sg notes and tg directives and throw in a googly about the WAHR and he will not have a clue if you are skiffolders or fekin nuclear physicists. Erect as per training and guidance is plenty for them to take in, in one hit.

Got all the guidance and regs in, outside consultant has told agent safe system of work has to be detailed. ******** really wouldn't ask a brick layer how to put 1 feking brick on top of another

Fair enough, I will have a look on this computer see what I have but think most will be on the one at work. Give us a minute but mine might not be detailed enough for you.

I have found one but it's on my phone so it may come out a bit untidy, it also might not be good enough for you but send me your email and I will fire it over.

E-mail sent Baxter, hope it helps. You can add or subtract what ever you feel necessary for whatever it is you are doing. I hope it comes out ok as I am never sure when I use that bl00dy phone. Don't be afraid to tell me it isn't good enough so you can get other examples, I am not easy hurt.;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veF4uSUtrEY&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Scaffolding Training Video - made by www.sproutlabs.com.au - YouTube[/ame]

Real scaffs can verify how useful this is.

I got bored before the picture started.:(

Top Bottom