Entitlements Abroad

superscaff75

Reaction score
The Girlfriend been asked to Work abroad in India for 6 wks , She hasnt been told anything at all about what she will get paid or anything except hotel and 3 meals a day minimum will be supplied flight there an back and drink allowance .

My question is This does anyone have any Idea what she should expect entitlement wise for going over there, Dont get me wrong the company she works for arent the type to scrimp on anything we both just curious to know what she could expect , are you entitled to a daily payment for everyday you out of country or anything like that, anyone worked abroad for a company before what kinda things did you get.

I got that as well.:embarrest:

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

You know when Scaffy reads this he will want some steel bringing back.:idea:

We were doing a job down london way years ago for shepherd construction farnborough that was it, the Development Research Agency at the airfield and one of the gaffer,s had worked over in africa and he told some queer old stories , he reckons they had a big bootle of penecillin in office because lads used to just jump on anything over there and just report back to office when they noticed a problem for a quick dose of penacillin haha fcukin looned up :nuts:

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Funny enough its possible I might get a mini break out this and I said I might just have a bit tour around all the indian manufactures see what the crack is , you know pretend im over there looking to give out a couple a big contracts or summit , get them to flirt outragesley trying to woo my contract out of me then once I cant eat, drink, or whatever else anymore say Nar thanks for hospitallity but im gannin to china :laugh:

The Girlfriend been asked to Work abroad in India for 6 wks , She hasnt been told anything at all about what she will get paid or anything except hotel and 3 meals a day minimum will be supplied flight there an back and drink allowance .

My question is This does anyone have any Idea what she should expect entitlement wise for going over there, Dont get me wrong the company she works for arent the type to scrimp on anything we both just curious to know what she could expect , are you entitled to a daily payment for everyday you out of country or anything like that, anyone worked abroad for a company before what kinda things did you get.

A good medical health care scheme is important. Get all her injections up to date for Malaria and Hepatitis etc.

A good medical health care scheme is important. Get all her injections up to date for Malaria and Hepatitis etc.

Yeah she just said Thats been said already , like I said we just fishing Because Her and her team Have been asked if they would go , They will then come back and let them know what kinda package is available to them, It wont be a case of getting zap off them, the company will probably give them all they entitled to and more probably, they not tight wads at all just not knowing fcuk all kinda gets you thinking granduer things :laugh::laugh:

I'd want unlimited Andrex toilet rolls

Gaviscon

Andrews

Penicillin

Antibiotics

Sun lotion

Then I'd want to know if they were paying digs

;)

Normally out of pocket expenses. Some companies pay a daily living allowance anywhere from 30us$ to 100$ ontop of accomodation and meals. But they dont have to if they are providing meals already.

I always expect an uplift in my salary for the duration I am away usually 25-40% dependant upon location.

I'd want unlimited Andrex toilet rolls

Gaviscon

Andrews

Penicillin

Antibiotics

Sun lotion

Then I'd want to know if they were paying digs

;)

And Pepto Bismol - - - - TONS ov it!!

as long as they have got everything in writing and good medical cover , shoudnt be a problem

Digs are paid for brother possibly £160-00 a night Marriott hotel on the Beach front :cool:

That Reminds me must pack Bucket and Spade :toung:

The company HR dept should put you right b4 you go. Jabs should include Yellow fever, Hep A&B, Tetanus, Cholera, possible Rabies etc company will pay. Theres no such thing as Malaria vaccination take Doxycylin tablets for anti malaria they also help with any other disease you both may pick up (if you know what I mean). Also plenty of mozzie spray for the evenings do not go out without spraying on first.

Google innoculations required for India this will give some further ideas. Good luck.

Top Bottom