England vs Scotland... the FINAL battle.

J

Jason-Gibbs

Sitting in my hotel (sad i know, but the weather is crap), watching 2 painfully bad programs on BBC One Scotland.

This is the ultimate showdown of epic terrible acting proportions! :eek:
Eastenders (England) vs River City (Scotland)!!

In one corner... a gritty drama, set in a slum of a city.
Drugs, gays, gangland story lines are rife.
The acting is pretty terrible and i cant understand a word anyone says! :huh:

The other corner is: River City. :nuts:

pop round aoms for a cup of tea jason hes up that way isnt he lol!!

GET yer Arse oot and in to the boozers theres a Landanistan Team on the tele its a local derby they are playing other TURKS;)

You have just learned your first lesson Jase, now you know why so many tigers take a wee swally the night before check in. You are welcome round mine for a cup of char, but anyone who turns up even for the 6am check in bright eyed and bushy tailed is usually treated with the same level of suspicion as the scaffs who have a brand new hammer in their belt.

Is he going offshore? or on a course?
IS HE A GRASS ? more to the point:eek:

I put 2 and 2 together and came up with the stock forum answer of 9. He is in a hotel room, watching River City he has done his offshore training and his fire retardant thongs are chaffing slightly as his left bollok is marginally bigger than his right, causing a slight imbalance when walking meaning his boots always wear down on the one side.:laugh:

That should clear things up
the scaffs at st fergus wil probably say yes though;)

your not far off yerself and only joined this year;)
wee bobby and your booze up flung a few up ;)

Ay i know big yin
Prob get down and be pissed by the forth pint, its bin a while since i've bin on the lash....lol

your not far off yerself and only joined this year;)
wee bobby and your booze up flung a few up ;)

Ay i know big yin
Prob get down and be pissed by the forth pint, its bin a while since i've bin on the lash....lol

Congrats there my dear happy genuinely can't wait for the next 2000 ;)

Den den den tut tut tut....... Making excuses already both myself and phil will put each other to the test on sat ( see who the number 2 cockney on the forum is...... Behind fred of course:laugh:) having said all this I think happy would have us all over mate, forget 4th pint me thinks 4th swig!!!! Would do it lololololol

You have just learned your first lesson Jase, now you know why so many tigers take a wee swally the night before check in. You are welcome round mine for a cup of char, but anyone who turns up even for the 6am check in bright eyed and bushy tailed is usually treated with the same level of suspicion as the scaffs who have a brand new hammer in their belt.

Yes it was the done thing to have a wee swally years ago. There are many hotel mattresses in Aberdeen and other heli port towns that will vouch for that.
An old scaffolder mate of mine once said "If a man has never pished his bed then he has never been properly pished."

Yes it was the done thing to have a wee swally years ago. There are many hotel mattresses in Aberdeen and other heli port towns that will vouch for that.
An old scaffolder mate of mine once said "If a man has never pished his bed then he has never been properly pished."

Bit fooked if you bring a bird back after a night out then!!! Them lasses north of the border must have a right hard time getting comfy especially on the weekends :laugh::laugh::amazed::laugh:

haha, he may just have a point.:laugh:

I dont ken, fit do ye mean?
Pure pish. :)

Or my personal favourite, furry boots are you fae?:laugh:

When you move to a strange country J. The least you could do is learn a bit of the local lingo. I think the programmes youve been watching musta been broadcast in polish. no sub-titles lol

I caught the last of a program called Footballs Funniest Moments the other night. I couldn't believe it when they had to put subtitles up when Alex Ferguson was speaking. :laugh:

Top Bottom