Elite scaffolding

Daveyboy76

Reaction score
Hello lads has anyone worked 4 or got any feedback about elite scaffolding who are based in rochester kent ?? thanks .

Price work firm, they work all over London and the South East, usually see a convoy of there lorries down the A2 every morning, probably just as good as the last firm lol

Thats probably why they want people in the yard 4 half 5 in the morning ! wot the **** is all that about ?? thanx 4 the response mate .

Well u say price work. But its whatever les feels like paying you on the day

Thats probably why they want people in the yard 4 half 5 in the morning ! wot the **** is all that about ?? thanx 4 the response mate .

530 in yard another layin 5am on roads the normal for most us kent lads:laugh: when you think about it what a exsistance:laugh: no wonder i feel fooked by 8pm

Joe I take it your talking about old Les from Whybrows, surely he should be retired now greedy f**ker !!!

Yes mate. Les styles. A freind of mine john shanley was superviser on there. And was loyal to elite for 10 plus years. When les came on les stormed in. Shot the rates down, he's paying part ones 75 quids and labourers 50 and that's exp labourers. For half five starts. John then had to jack as he had family commitments for the day and les wouldn't budge so ****** him off. Damn right rude. Wouldn't be a bad number if he wasn't there. Tobacco stained shirts and black teeth are always a good first impression to clients

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

That's 5 o'clock for the coast lads who need to tavel 3 hours just to get to work lol

Done a night shift for Les at Dagenham dock station a few years back, he paid me £250 for the shift, but Mansells never booked the possession. So was only up there 20 minutes, just signed in and came home he was gutted lol.

Top Bottom