eirth cisrs trainee centre!!!!!!!!!!!

dico

Reaction score
well what a exsperience this was!! respect to keith smith!!! top bloke speaks how it is respect to you keith!!!! mark blackman nice fellow!!! little ron barloo respect too you too!!! but the scaffold matirals need sorting there ****!!! but he hoo you train us and do a top job. exspecially keith smith top bloke!! but come on mr mosley sort the scaffold matirials out there cr!p ps and the drawings lol!!!!! nothing fits:nuts:

Hi Dico nice to meet you at last as you stated what a mess. I agree totally with you the problem is not Mosley but NCC and the manager of Access who has not invested any of the vast amount of money erith makes back into the training equipment. I am the one with the red pen, good looking one lol.

Hi Dico nice to meet you at last as you stated what a mess. I agree totally with you the problem is not Mosley but NCC and the manager of Access who has not invested any of the vast amount of money erith makes back into the training equipment. I am the one with the red pen, good looking one lol.

you okay gezzer i thought you put s!it on my ledger in chalk legger lol!!!! you all have a good set up there to be honnest i have enjoyed my part 2 its been a laugh respect to you mark and respect to keith he is a top bloke and little ron hes okay too:laugh:

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

you okay gezzer i thought you put s!it on my ledger in chalk legger lol!!!! you all have a good set up there to be honnest i have enjoyed my part 2 its been a laugh respect to you instructor and respect to keith he is a top bloke and little ron hes okay too:laugh:

Last edited:
Dont blow my cover and i will tell everyone what a great scaffolder you are and good looking lol.

hahaha!!!! i no iam a sh!t scaffolder but iam still good looking lol!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Dont blow my cover and i will tell everyone what a great scaffolder you are and good looking lol.

respect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Had some good laughs at Erith.

Did all 3 of my tickets there.
Brian Reynold for my Part 1.
Alf McGowan for my Part 2.
Peter Watts (RIP) for my Adv.

Mark Blackburn was good as gold.
Aint met anyone who dislikes him.

Best time was on my Adv. when we watched Rambo 4 on DVD at dinner time!! lol.

Is George Brown still there, he took me for my advanced. Had a good crack up there with the other lads on the course.

George brown still there the problem is the managers not the instructors at Erith.

What contractors are you talking about? at the end of the day everyone need to earn money.

Top Bottom