edge protection

doglegscaff

Reaction score
hi lads any i dears of a rough costing of 525 l\m of tripod double handrail obout 10 m up on a flat roof for about 4 wks with a hire after that in bedfordshire many thanks boys

You would normally be looking for £8 plm for tripod,but as there's so much you could price it at £6 plm and still be ok;)

True but the wages have still risen. We are about a tenner as well but would depend on how you are going to get it up on to the roof. Think I would add a wee bit on for the carry.

I am positive scouse. Things are not at their best but wages have continued to rise for years now, admittedly so has inflation but as you have already noticed the prices have stayed about the same.

Wages have risen i dont think so well day rate havent gone backward and still goin backward no sign of it stoppin either not were i am anyway

Sorry to hear that Scouse, they certainly have nearly everywhere else.

How have they risen i was gettin 140 ten yrs ago struggelin to get 120 now if i can get any work

Anyone who has the same job today as they had ten years ago has had their annual rise. They might not have had it ten times but they have had it. Loads of blokes were earning more years back, I have heard that all my life.

In self employed mate ive heard it all my life aswell -fact remains

Top Bottom