easy fix and returns

marra watson

Reaction score
on a return with easy fix can you go under neath on single ff the return if your next set is with in 2 boards of the inside ledger you are returning from,

the reaosn is that it saves you putitng a temp in ti swich round your return and really you dont have to pick the ledger up if its 2 boards hers a little scetch easy fix on top under neath.jpg

You can but it looks shiit cal.

i dont think it does and is easier and faster than temping it and reversing your easy fix coz am a dab hand at eyein in the wall to mark on the legers with in a mm eveyr time crnt eye in standards na nothing eles but a return wall lol . and as it happens witht the retern with the set close sets you up nicely for 26ft table on 4th lift on some of these houses. any idea what the max is you can undersling to or is it like i have allways done form the center of you ledger to the center of your set just a normall bay size

Complicated stuff that Easy fix marra :laugh::laugh:

not at all its complicated when some lads ya work wid dont use it to tis full p[otentiall ie basing out with spraggs and goal posts lol

Its just as quick to undersling your return ledgers then fix your fix as you would normally. But each to their own cal.

ya will struglle to find any1 in cumbria that don't use easy fix transoms pal... i will say i never used them n won't like, nothin wrong with tube n fitting!

yan man not use them then? like ya say ull eb yhe onyl spot not using them other than i think advanced in carsile

yan man not use them then? like ya say ull eb yhe onyl spot not using them other than i think advanced in carsile

even they started usin them now pal.. if my boss says we gonna start usin them i will tell him i want my kwikstage/couplok card aswell then i can be a plastic scaff like the rest of them lol..

Its just as quick to undersling your return ledgers then fix your fix as you would normally. But each to their own cal.

that way you should be putting a temp in to keep you level to go off on your return.

whic way do you start goal post butts and spras or inside out standard with easyfix?

even they started usin them now pal.. if my boss says we gonna start usin them i will tell him i want my kwikstage/couplok card aswell then i can be a plastic scaff like the rest of them lol..

doddel marra doddel and av been told you dont have to brace them in tg now so less gear jobs agood 1

so kicker every time lol seens some mad way donw here to use it and take all the benifit of the speed of the transom away

Top Bottom