Easi dec or scaffolding

geo32

Reaction score
hello there folks, im new to the forum and would like to ask for your help.

im pricing a roofline job (im a joiner) and at the gable end of the building there's a garage which runs for 6meters along the gable side of the building which is 9 meters.

my question is would the easi dec platform be able to be erected to span over the garage (ive never used the easi dec before) or would i need it to be scaffolded over.

many thanks for any help.

Welcome to the Forum, personally I'd weigh the easi dec system in and buy yourself some Layher. It doesn't show how you would span 9m on their website.

It is the equivalent of a system leaner!!!

Last edited:
hello there folks, im new to the forum and would like to ask for your help.

im pricing a roofline job (im a joiner) and at the gable end of the building there's a garage which runs for 6meters along the gable side of the building which is 9 meters.

my question is would the easi dec platform be able to be erected to span over the garage (ive never used the easi dec before) or would i need it to be scaffolded over.

many thanks for any help.

easi deck sh1t your on a scaffs forum so youll only get one answer scaffolding, easy deck ok for little remideal jobs but if doing that lenght best to get scaffolding up sont think easi deck is that load bearing state were you form and maby some 1 on the forum maybe able to give you a price if given the deatails

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Welcome to the Forum, personally I'd weigh the easi dec system in and buy yourself some Layher. It doesn't show how you would span 9m on their website.

It is the equivalent of a system leaner!!!

or hire the experts

thanks guys, layher looks good swifty ill look into some more.

also if anyone is interested in pricing the job for me the job is in Erskine, scotland

thanks guys

thanks guys, layher looks good swifty ill look into some more.

also if anyone is interested in pricing the job for me the job is in Erskine, scotland

thanks guys

contact aom he might be able to gibe ya a hand or gerscaff there up that way

Aom is always happy to price but there would be better options like Clyde scaffolding, they would see you right.

Top Bottom