early days

dico

Reaction score
well its that time of year again for our firm!! early days as its near xmas if it ante now its january everybody worrying about there job!!! it happens every year but they forget about the 7 days aweek for the last 10 months that theres been a saturday and sunday were they should of saved the pennys!! some lads at home being payed 8 hours watching television but they still moan even when there being payed personally i love it being finished at 1030 come 1100 oclock and being payed suits me makes up for all the 7 days a week when all your mates are pi!!ed up in bed weekends. drove up to dartford tunnell yesterday watching the olde lyndons lads putting a cabble support up for the grid made me feel guilty going home early on paye not!!!! ha ha anybody else quite.

well its that time of year again for our firm!! early days as its near xmas if it ante now its january everybody worrying about there job!!! it happens every year but they forget about the 7 days aweek for the last 10 months that theres been a saturday and sunday were they should of saved the pennys!! some lads at home being payed 8 hours watching television but they still moan even when there being payed personally i love it being finished at 1030 come 1100 oclock and being payed suits me makes up for all the 7 days a week when all your mates are pi!!ed up in bed weekends. drove up to dartford tunnell yesterday watching the olde lyndons lads putting a cabble support up for the grid made me feel guilty going home early on paye not!!!! ha ha anybody else quite.

get a couple of boor lads on the firm Dico and you can all go out on strike:nuts::nuts::nuts::laugh:

Busy as heck Dico, even had to go in last monday, on me weeks holiday to tag, tag man on long weekend, went in for 7, home by 10.30, paid the shift, and me holiday day still, and xmas, tag man is back home in Newcastle so going in on the 28th Dec, to tag as well. r we meeting up for the 17th dec for a jolly boys outing in Maidstone, i believe i have been invited to mix it with you riffraff, and Mr Cape is footing the bill, is cocker going.

not yet , usually when the snow starts and the polish lego layers cant work . personally id rather not go to work in the snow , im looking forward to the 2/3 day weeks even though i dont get a penny for my days off .cos like you i keep money from when the the weathers good . that and im a greedy fooker that spends as little as possible apart from the qauterly week long sore nose bender

A bit like that ourselves Kev, I'm sure the boy's will enjoy getting home fairly sharp although 11 is a bit too sharp for us. It's been a long hard summer and whilst I hate the dark mornings the short working days come as a relief. I would say we are still busy but things are coming at a nice pace and we are not chasing our tail for a change.

offshore myself which does slow down big time after october,im ok for the winter but a lot of guys wont be so lucky.
i always make sure that the christmas money is away and ive never struggled to get work although not always the kind of cash i would like

Got 2 weeks off for me part 2 on the 28th but apart from that, stacked out where we are. :)

Great when christmas and the new year are out of the way it brings the lighter nights a lot closer, hate the dark mornings and nights with a vengeance

Top Bottom