E mail notifications

paddy carr

Reaction score
Hi all
I thought it was just me, however, another member is having the same problem.

Normally on replying to a thread, we recieve a e mail notification, on any additional posts. For one reason or the other, this doesnt seem the case at the moment. Thanks to superscaff75 for confirming this.

Is everybody else encountering the same problem?

Hi all
I thought it was just me, however, another member is having the same problem.

Normally on replying to a thread, we recieve a e mail notification, on any additional posts. For one reason or the other, this doesnt seem the case at the moment. Thanks to superscaff75 for confirming this.

Is everybody else encountering the same problem?

yes mate been like it since friday

Here's a thought ,
why do you want the emails????????????????
Why not just check the thread.
Managed to block mine so I dont have to spend 3 days deleting them, right pain in the arse!!!!!!!!!

PMSFL.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p32OC97aNqc&feature=related]YouTube - Skype Laughter Chain[/ame]

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Here's a thought ,
why do you want the emails????????????????
Why not just check the thread.
Managed to block mine so I dont have to spend 3 days deleting them, right pain in the arse!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes you have so many threads that you have posted on, you need to have a heads up. Mate.

Helps with the Moderating process also.

Ah now I understand. Men of many talents

Going to hide back in my box now.

No need for that my friend, come and have a bit Craic and pi55take, your welcome Bro.

Hey Paddy can understand the proper english like pi55 and Bro, but what the
freck is bit craic.
Think you geordies need to consider us Devon Dwarfes a bit more.:D:D

Yes, I realised there was a problem on Friday and received no emails over the weekend, I'm on it!

i am glad you asked that question paddy and not the normal one on email notification,
when i saw the title, i thought is he talking the p1ss and i was going to have to explain how to delete again.:D

It seems that the hosts have now fixed the problem at their end and email notifications should now be working once more!

Top Bottom