Durston Scaffolding

Anglia Insurance AIS

Reaction score
Hi guys.. Has anyone else heard the rumours that the above company has allegedly gone into liquidation?? :eek:

heard that 2 weeks ago mate , i think they have gone already

What...?
Durston Scaffolding, owned by a guy called Paul Durston out of Battlesbridge, Essex is now no more?

Or is it a different one?

What...?
Durston Scaffolding, owned by a guy called Paul Durston out of Battlesbridge, Essex is now no more?

Or is it a different one?

It's the same one - HatterScaff just posted a link to the story and the Director is named as Paul Durston.

correct all 3 firms gone !!

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Whos next !!

he was alright paul, so was mickey hanger his supervisor. He had some big lumps up all over london. i'm surprised it's gone, seem to be well run.

Ya, he was OK.
'One punch' Micky was a nice fella too.

One guy on there was a bloke called Mark Beacham... - What a total cuntt that man was, maybe the biggest w@anker ive ever had the displeasure of meeting, tbh.

Ya, he was OK.
'One punch' Micky was a nice fella too.

One guy on there was a bloke called Mark Beacham... - What a total cuntt that man was, maybe the biggest w@anker ive ever had the displeasure of meeting, tbh.

mark beacham (w@nker is a understatement) fat useless unemployed ginger prick, i hope i see him on jeremy kyle in the near future, story headline (fat ginger **** unemployed, with a personality as a fish aint worked for 10 years, HELP)

Top Bottom