Dropping Like Flies

whos that creeeepy shadow up top.. did it have anything to do with it? looks like he pushed it over...

Dropping like hswt coconuts/ dropping like jayson gibbs undies in the blue oyster /like aom scalf after todays result/like my wallet after courts caught up wid me lol sorry lads only a bit of fun ......

Dropping like hswt coconuts/ dropping like jayson gibbs undies in the blue oyster /like aom scalf after todays result/like my wallet after courts caught up wid me lol sorry lads only a bit of fun ......

What result? I have been golfing all day and full of beer, did I miss something?:cool:

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Oh aye, agood bit whisky an awe.:noworry:

never heard of em, what did I miss?;)

The Way Things Are Going Scaff Rangers Might Not Be In Existence Next Season, Cause Of That Little Conman Whyte, Del Boy From Motherwell, But At Least Del Boy Was Funny.

Don't panic boys, reports of our demise have been greatly exaggerated. My prediction is 20 minutes from going to the wall a cash buyer will demand the keys off Ibrox and throw these fcukers clean out off Govan. Not the end of the tale by far but a start.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Not a good wkd too watch Football methinks.

Oh I don't know, I thought Wigan played well.:laugh:

hers somthing on the line on radio from ally mc from a report that he resons ranger woul eb better off starting at the bottom of the leagues is that right an would you agree i jknow it all when tits up for gretna moving up that fast with out the suport or income but surly rangers got the fan base to ge tthem bk in top flight ??? or have i yet again misread it lol

Not mis read it but maybe misunderstood it, that was a big fcuk you lot maybe we will feck off how do you like the berries?

No Scaff Rangers Have The Worldwide Supporter Base That Most Clubs Can Only Dream Of, So I Wouldnt Think That Would Be A Problem, But Its The History And Traditions Of Our Club We Couldnt Carry That On With A New Club.

Top Bottom