drivers hours

goulda

Reaction score
can anyone tell me

on Monday driving to site, working all day then driving home.

Is there a maximum number of hours for driving, work and rest in a day, I have been told there is a maximum of 11 hours all in but is this correct?

Ano on the network rail jobs I was on if u travel an hour to work an hour home u could only work 10 hours instead of 12s so the max driving time plus work time was 12 hour all in

Hi Phil - driving 7.5 ton truck with drivers card not a tachograph - first time using the card.

Htf did you get a drivers card if you dont understand tacho hours lol
try the traffic commisioners web site or google driving hours...think its 4 hours max then a 20min rest

If you are on a digi or tacho you can drive 90 hrs a fortnight but you must take a minimum of 45 hrs of end of the week week on the 2nd week this may be reduced down to 24 on each driving day you can drive 9 hrs per day but must not exceed no more than 4half hrs driving on this 4 half hrs you must take a maximum break of 45 mins and then you can do the rest of your 9 hr shift + 4 half hrs during the weekly driving you may do three 9s x2 tens but must never drive over the 4 an half drive period without taking your 45 mins break you can drive 6 days per week but the driving hrs exceeded must be paid back in the following week as long as you don't exceed your fortnightly driving period and don't break the law for your weekly rest periods you will be ok pal

If you are on a digi or tacho you can drive 90 hrs a fortnight but you must take a minimum of 45 hrs of end of the week week on the 2nd week this may be reduced down to 24 on each driving day you can drive 9 hrs per day but must not exceed no more than 4half hrs driving on this 4 half hrs you must take a maximum break of 45 mins and then you can do the rest of your 9 hr shift + 4 half hrs during the weekly driving you may do three 9s x2 tens but must never drive over the 4 an half drive period without taking your 45 mins break you can drive 6 days per week but the driving hrs exceeded must be paid back in the following week as long as you don't exceed your fortnightly driving period and don't break the law for your weekly rest periods you will be ok pal

Good explanation but you also need to work within the EU working time directive. It's been a while since I've been involved in it but a quick google search should throw some light on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom