Dream job

frederik

Reaction score
After the furious replies to Mitchells thread..Job Vacancy...What would you write???

Scaffolder Required:
Part 1 minimum. (Proof you went on course even if you failed)
Must be able to drive. (License not required. Must be able to think on your feet. If you have a prang,F.ck off quick.report vehicle stolen)
Start Times: 10'sh. Lunch breaks. 12-2.00 'sh (If its a pub dinner,dont take the P.)
Wages neg. Rapid promotions for right person.
Generous reward for info leading to above position.;)lol

Extremely. Had picture but no sound for a few days(Wimmen)lol

I would have- Arms like Arnies thigh but a head like Lou Ferringo.:D

What about some decent legs,and a package for under your kilt :D

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

"Extremely. Had picture but no sound for a few days(Wimmen)lol"

I like it when the sound goes off, but the quality of the nosh goes down as well :cry:

I would only advertise for what I need, the wife has descent legs and my package is fine thank you very much.:toung:

NOSH???? Had to look that one up in the dictionary...explanations vague!!!!

I would hazard a guess that Riggers life partner enjoy's the strawberries and cream during Wimbledon Fortnight but struggles to maintain the high quality cuisine that he has become accustomed over the years and has to make do with a Fray Bentos and beans.:eek:

It says"Informal food" in my dictionary..links to gobble for some reason

Frey bentos!!! ah memories

Surprised me there Fred that you did not understand my Nosh word

Alrite Rigger,I got to be careful what I admit to knowing,so was playing a bit of irony 'badly' with the nosh word:amuse: out of interest I looked it up in the dictionary,it said informal eating. The thread is a 'Dream Job' ,never imagined it would turn into a 'Dream Nosh' lol,but hey,thats scaffs for you. I liked that bit of poetry of yours.
Picture,but the sound is off,
effects the quality of the nosh, Recited that to the missus,now the picture has dissapeared,but a lot of distorted sound (abuse)coming my way from the back room:weird::D Dream Nosh.com ha ha

Thanks Fred, you had me titttering when I read your post :D

I am a bit too thick for irony,I just about do sarcasm :wacko:

All depends on the nosh i suppose, some dont like it if they think they are going to end up with a gob of Gravy.:eek:Best to say try it first and i promise i will not make you swallow any Gravy.;)

Top Bottom