dos anyone know

oiley

Reaction score
if bettertax actually request receipts from you ?

i did but they more or less swerved the question pal

They have never asked me for them in the last 2 years but do say that if questioned by inland revenue you must have proof, ie receipts...

ok thanks boomer101 never done this b4
and been in the game 13 year

The accountant will do your return on info you choose to give them oily. Youll have to sign before accounts are submitted to I.R. which makes you responsible. I choose to declare as little as possible nowdays. just make sure youre not claiming more than your earning.lol CASH IS KING

Bettertax told one of our lads he needed receipts for gear he was claiming,told him the Tax office was clamping down due to all the claims.Don't forget Bettertax take a whopping 30% of your claim.

Been with same accountant for 17 years,and never asked me for any receipts but its common knowledge mate if the inland revenue check you out them receipts better be forthcoming.Hope you get the picture pal.

Bettertax are the best
But you need to save all receipts not them

Bettertax told one of our lads he needed receipts for gear he was claiming,told him the Tax office was clamping down due to all the claims.Don't forget Bettertax take a whopping 30% of your claim.

30 fookin %???? i've done my own for 5 years after paying some daft accountant £250 to do exactly what i could do. Done online, it's easy.

Last edited:
Not for me Gunslinger, just a bit too easy to get into bother without the right help and advice. The tax man will pay out on any claim but will come back a couple of years later should he find any problems with it later, that's why I have always paid for someone else even just to check it for me.

Top Bottom