does any1 no this

scaff29

Reaction score
hi lads jst went to book my cscs saftey test and was wondering if it is the working at height test i have to do can do it on saturday if its the right 1 thanks in advance lads

It's the Operatives test mate
The working at height has an extra 10 questions than the operatives

if ya gonna be doing scaffolding then i would say do the working at height, unless ya wanna stop on ground all the time, tbh it is not any harder lie i passsed so most people will lol

How much can i rent 6ft scaffoldes for

I'm free.:love:

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

hi lads jst went to book my cscs saftey test and was wondering if it is the working at height test i have to do can do it on saturday if its the right 1 thanks in advance lads

Just do the general.

She will never notice when you are lying down bomber.;)

If you do the working at height one it will be fine but you dont NEED to do that one just the operatives. Which has questions selected from all 15 catagories to answer. No need to do the extra 10 questions
I'm a scaffolder and I'm alowed off the ground even though it was the operatives test that I did and many other lads !!! I know because I asked the same question before booking mine mate
:)

Same as myself Zoetsy, you would think we would need the work at height one and I was surprised to find we didn't. Is the work at height thing more to do with the dopes?

They make you do the working at height one for scaffold insp ticket,dont no why as it would make more sense the other way round,tbh I don't think there is much difference.

Not 100% sure Aom
I thought the same though, after advice did the operatives
Got my card back with CSCS tested hologram on and was on my way
(was very knowledgable members who advised me and have had no probs)

cheers lads book the operatives 1 doing it on saturday so fingers crossed and can send away for my advanced card hopefully make me more appealing to other employers :smile1:

cheers lads book the operatives 1 doing it on saturday so fingers crossed and can send away for my advanced card hopefully make me more appealing to other employers :smile1:

alls you probably need to learn is the fire extinguisher colour codes. The rest is common sense.

Top Bottom