Do you think drug testing should be mandatory for all Welfare recipients?????????????

Do you think drug testing should be mandatory for all Welfare recipients???????????

• YES

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • NO

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
The working man is subjected to periodic and random drug tests...... just for the honour of working for a living. .

Do you think drug testing should be mandatory for all Welfare recipients???????????.

I can't see why it's not mandatory.

181871_454648287919571_684633234_n.jpg

Agree in principle Teeside

But if we do not give them handouts for the drugs, booze, and cig's, they are off thieving and robbing.We end up paying more for insurance or to replace our losses.

Do you not know that the scum have human rights to get off ther faces and the rest of us are obliged by law to feed and house them

The letter which was posted on FB from the offshore worker a while back to the prime minister said it all regards of this. You get tested to earn your living, shouldn't the people being in reciept of your money receive the same to earn the right to it.

Very good post and i would agree to have this put in place as there is so many welfare cheats out there but how would deal with the results if you were proved positive.. they carry this out In side HMP so i do not no why they haven't look at this already in this country has they have tried everything possible to screw the working man and woman

Who is the junkie that said no?:laugh:

Top Bottom