Do you barter for your services

S

southernpoofter

i know in a time when money talks, i was wondering if anyone else instead of charging allows the client to swap services,- it doesn't happen often but this last week i've done 2 barter jobs
one was a straight swap me and my boy surplied and erect a scaffold for a reroof for our soliciter who acted on our behalf in court for a day
and today done a 4 sides x 2 lifts for resofit/facia work to which the guys gonna respray a lorry & a van.
was just wondering if anyone else did similar

once did a job for a beer festival free of charge it was to hold the beer kegs the guy said free drinks for doin it .ibet he wished he got a price first wen the weekend had finished

once did a job for a beer festival free of charge it was to hold the beer kegs the guy said free drinks for doin it .ibet he wished he got a price first wen the weekend had finished

:Dlollolo:D

Do it all the time, it makes the world go round.

I did a job for a transvestite... who in turn got me into Cross-dressing.
Never looked back.

Do a few over the years , my best mate owns a couple of garages so i did his house , and his mums house for him and get services and mot for free for 4 years running now.
Do a tower on a tyre place and got 6 new tyres for the lorry , tower only came to £400 tyres would have cost me at least £1200 :)

Got my website done for the cost of a house front as the woman living there has a web design company .

Left a job on hire for an extra week a for 2 X 15 litre diving tanks when the owner found out i dived.

I love that way of working :)

Top Bottom