Dissapointed

scaffy

Reaction score
Cant believe all the best threads have been deleted over the weekend :blink1:

Disappointed

Agree Scaffy! This Forum not what it used to be.Must be the moderators!!

Best threads deleted!!i just joined the furom.does deleted threads will help a lot of people like me trying to know more about scaffolds.

Those that were deleted won#t lmfao

I read most of the deleted post's over the weekend and I feel that they added not a thing to the reputation of this Forum

I do not like Censorship, but in this case I will back the moderators that deleted them. If fully grown men behave like childred they must expect the playground monitors to step in and take action to protect the standards of the Scaffolders Forum

Rigger im prepared to hand my prefect badge back in and hope to get the cain

Cant believe all the best threads have been deleted over the weekend :blink1:

Did not see one of them over the weekend, every time i tried to get onto the forum all i got was spam blocking my access, seems to have cleared today though

I read most of the deleted post's over the weekend and I feel that they added not a thing to the reputation of this Forum

I do not like Censorship, but in this case I will back the moderators that deleted them. If fully grown men behave like childred they must expect the playground monitors to step in and take action to protect the standards of the Scaffolders Forum

I have to take the blame for said thread being started, I've pm'd scaffy and appologised. I shouldn't have really got involved, hopefully scaffy & steve will sort it. :embarrest:

Roll on Big Rig coming back, this thread is boring ;)

it will be sorted and yes ian and me are sorted so happy ever after again

Shame steve didnt have more input really considering

Ahhh everyone's friends again!!

Let's go to the pub!! :nuts:

Actually, we'd better not....

Well thats that then, chapter closed least it all sorted

for the next episode of the forum join us same time next weekend:d

I only read the messages which were forwarded to myself. I never saw the thread. I did see it when it was re-uploaded with the bits missing. Scaffy emailed the original 1 through.

I will update when everything sorted.

oh how do i get the feeling this is going to drag on and on and on and on

You hid all weekend or was it cause your broadband was down , then it was slander

I can send you a copy of all the emails i received

We can be friends but someone needs to leave the playground and grow a back bone

Top Bottom