discrimination at work

dico

Reaction score
see another job advertised today besc scaffolder must be competent besc not person but competent besc!!! must have cisrs card. also job advertised the other month for a competent person sco91. both are sort after cards which you need to work on a national grid electrical substation site. or gas station for national grid i have both but i ask myself the question why do these client only want cisrs cards. when 9 times out of 10 these jobs are not covered on the cisrs course they have to be built in a certain way for the client otherwise the plant does not come out or in. i know the clients want cisrs but why push the ecitb scaffolder too one side and ask for cisrs when most jobs are not covered on the cisrs course but you have the appropitate other tickets for job!! the indusrys gone mad:weird:

see another job advertised today besc scaffolder must be competent besc not person but competent besc!!! must have cisrs card. also job advertised the other month for a competent person sco91. both are sort after cards which you need to work on a national grid electrical substation site. or gas station for national grid i have both but i ask myself the question why do these client only want cisrs cards. when 9 times out of 10 these jobs are not covered on the cisrs course they have to be built in a certain way for the client otherwise the plant does not come out or in. i know the clients want cisrs but why push the ecitb scaffolder too one side and ask for cisrs when most jobs are not covered on the cisrs course but you have the appropitate other tickets for job!! the indusrys gone mad:weird:

Because the NAZI, i mean NASC has everyones attention, and what they say goes,:sad2:

Top Bottom