direct labour

scaff11

Reaction score
why dont the scaffolding compernys just put an add up short term work good prices which would be a lot less then getting an agency involved, get real scaffs for real money

We already do that.. why give a middle man the proceeds that should be in your pockets...

But do you have your own insurance's

not at all the compernys insurance works for there own subbies so why not for short term subbies as well,

why not accept the start off the agency ,find out where the site is then you can find out whos doing the scaffolding . ring them direct and get a start that way . fook the agency off . last time i worked for an agency i rapped to go direct for palmers and it turned out there was a clause in the contract that meant i couldnt work for them for 6 month

thats what i mean you just get fucked by them all the time, more people should understand it just fucks there job chances up to work for any comperny.

I see that knowone as any feelings about there choice of how to work either direct or for a agency i think by the time i have retired you be lucky to work direct,

I see that knowone as any feelings about there choice of how to work either direct or for a agency i think by the time i have retired you be lucky to work direct,

Hi scaff11, I do have an opinion but as always it might be slightly askew to most. Subbies and agency scaffs are fine but who is training these guys? Sustainable direct employment is the only way to go in my humble opinion to allow the employer to invest in the employee with all the training requirements necessary to operate on a building site today. I will admit to falling into the trap of chasing money over the years but I paid for most of my cards myself and felt no loyalty to anyone but when I checked my p60 or sc60 back in the day over the year I would have been as well staying with the one firm and earning constantly.

i need 2 no. scaffolder for 2 weeks any one interested starting wedensday in olympic park stratford east london

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

I need 2 no. scaffolder to start work on wednesday for next 2 weeks in stratford olympic park site.
call me if any one interested 07921193911
or email harry@mhconstructionltd.com

oh well, I may as well just talk to myself.:)

get of my thread mug

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

oh well, I may as well just talk to myself.:)
you reply is what i was hopeing others would have said all they do if there on agencys is loseing the rights for better working condistions

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

get of my thread mug

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

you reply is what i was hopeing others would have said all they do if there on agencys is loseing the rights for better working condistions

and that mug was ment for the argle mug mate sorry

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

i need 2 no. scaffolder for 2 weeks any one interested starting wedensday in olympic park stratford east london

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

I need 2 no. scaffolder to start work on wednesday for next 2 weeks in stratford olympic park site.
call me if any one interested 07921193911
or email harry@mhconstructionltd.com

look some other place then

scaff11 hes a cheeky so and so aint he?i go down the direct route too training the lot,but everyman to there own its up to the individual how he makes his bread.direct for me mate.

all i am saying we all have to earn but do it right 2 years back every thing was going good wages ok lots of work then all these agency came money down working place **** .all i am saying is we are going backwards againe

get of my thread mug

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

and that mug was ment for the argle mug mate sorry

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

look some other place then

Bit of a C0ck you really aren't you?

Nah I just noticed that you are acting like a pr1ck Scaff11, telling people to get off your thread etc. YOUR site is it? :mad:

Last edited:
Nah I just noticed that you are acting like a pr1ck Scaff11, telling people to get off your thread etc. YOUR site is it? :mad:

I dont think, he is a prick mate he, has, a point
i think there was an agency on the thread.....

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Anyway its, not his so it,must be yours...............................

No, he's calling people mugs and telling people to get off threads. So what if there was an agency on the thread? All he talks about is Agency's anyway, Boring as fu.ck, read his previous posts.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Anyway its, not his so it,must be yours...............................

WTF are you on about you Weapon?

No, he's calling people mugs and telling people to get off threads. So what if there was an agency on the thread? All he talks about is Agency's anyway, Boring as fu.ck, read his previous posts.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

WTF are you on about you Weapon?

Vip member and a sheriif wowwwwwwwwwwwww. whos boring

Top Bottom