Designer Advice Needed

philliosmaximus

Reaction score
My normal designer is out of the country for a few weeks and i need a design for a small light weight pavement gantry in Central London , its 5m long x 4m wide x 5m high , i have taken some photos ad measurements which i can email
any designers be able to help me out , or any you lads no someone that might be able to do it :wondering:

Dont know how busy he is but Phil Barber might be able to help you out
his number is 07825-954-822

Is cheap good then?

It was only 2 days ago you were all complaining about scaffolders charging £5 per metre?

Double standards - that's what you'll need in your design and you can have that for free.

Is cheap good then?

It was only 2 days ago you were all complaining about scaffolders charging £5 per metre?

Double standards - that's what you'll need in your design and you can have that for free.

The price is not the issue
Its how soon i can get the design done , i know i could erect the job quicker then some of these designers can draw the thing ;) mind you at £80 a hour i wouldnt be in a hurry either

Stacked unfortunately if you need it sharpish. Trying to stretch these last few jobs out a bit more. If its London then try the usual suspects - Ben, Terry, Carl, Keith.

To be honest it should be a cut & paste if its as easy as the dims given so if you're paying more than a couple of hrs then you're being mugged anyway. Can't give away too many secrets though.

I'm sure you're an honourable fellow and all that but I wouldn't queue jump a new customer I haven't worked with before - we only offer that to a select few who don't abuse me on the forum. Its a small list as you can imagine.

Stacked unfortunately if you need it sharpish. Trying to stretch these last few jobs out a bit more. If its London then try the usual suspects - Ben, Terry, Carl, Keith.

To be honest it should be a cut & paste if its as easy as the dims given so if you're paying more than a couple of hrs then you're being mugged anyway. Can't give away too many secrets though.

I'm sure you're an honourable fellow and all that but I wouldn't queue jump a new customer I haven't worked with before - we only offer that to a select few who don't abuse me on the forum. Its a small list as you can imagine.

not only should you fast track it because its a new customer eager to please and all that you should do it for not only for a reduced rate to keep them sweet but with a forum discount ;) ahahahahah

Phil- try ben at 483 he quite local...croydon way

Last edited:
mousehouse scaffold design

based in derbyshire 01663 735053 you will find more info with a google search

good luck

Top Bottom