Debris Netting

platinum

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Ive gotta supply & fit steel tread staircase NOT HAKI just tube & fitting ones up to 5 lifts of scaffold raised everytime a lift goes up for new brick work, any ideas on what i should charge ? Also Debris netting per metre square supply & fit ??

Dont want to out price myself so advise much app !!!:::unsure:

You're better off using haki,charge em what you think they'll wear per lift,plus double what it costs for you to hire in,only trouble is you'll have to nip to the suppliers every time you need a new lift,debri net,again what you think you can get away with,but at least 3 quid per m2;)

why not haki ?

You're better off using haki,charge em what you think they'll wear per lift,plus double what it costs for you to hire in,only trouble is you'll have to nip to the suppliers every time you need a new lift,debri net,again what you think you can get away with,but at least 3 quid per m2;)

He can only price what he's asked to price. If they don't want Haki, they don't want Haki.

As Bigfish said, £3.00/m2 for netting is about right - although it can vary depending on what sort of market you are in.

Also we're in windy season, be sure to tell them there will be a cost to return to site to replace damaged netting

Personally I would try for £200 a lift for the staircase then don't forget extra hire after the initial hire period

£25 per meter rising for treddas plus £10,50pM2 for tower plus cost of netting & ties + 30% then dw per hr for fixing it...should work out cheeper than system.

If its tube & fit then its a design ! MORE CHARGE.

Top Bottom