Day rate

longun

Reaction score
With out wanting to know exactly what you are getting, but how is money today compared with 5 years a go and 10 years a go.

I have not been offered a double shift for coming on 4 years now, barely able to get time and a half for longer shifts etc. Pay rise request is met with a :laugh: . Money for me is **** and not where it should be. I want to leave my sinking ship but only if the grass is greener on the other side....

Is there still money to be made in this game or should I go get a job in tescos? :eek:

Where you based?. Im picking up prob the top end of what can be earned at this time in scaffolding but this is on a small firm so obviously the graft is what u get paid for. Sayung that i have been on a agency in the past for couple weeks n still picked up near the same.

im on slightly more than 5 years ago but did take a big drop 3years ago but built it up little by little

the grass is not always greener but if its not then find pastures new till your happy, its what i did and im rather happy now

Job Satisfaction is all that motivates me , I would rather get paid Example £400-00 a week in a job I liked than £600-00 a week in a job where I hated getting out of bed to go to.

I am in london, and I am earning about 20 % less each day that the usual numbers.

What firm you work for?? If ur in london iv heard gkr and avalon r taking on.

Top Bottom