day protest

zeus

Reaction score
R all blue book sites takein part in this 1 day protest about the wage agrement ?

I heard that the smoggies have booked 37 coaches to make sure they get their lads on every picket line up and down the country
;)

We dont call them a 'Picket Line'... we call them a SMOGGIE LINE down here, lol.

yes every site that is blue book will be out and quite rightly so
say what you want about the smoggies at least they fight for their rites piss up or not everycant that gets a wage rise and better conditions off the back of so called millitant union members wont be complaining

I'm at Wytch farm BP Dorset. Were not recognised by the union as bp decide not to go by blue book but our rates of pay do. The lads voted for the day of action. We got a few travellers smoggies and scousers. Apparently were the only site in the southwest. And 14 December

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=50.542151,-2.438591

All blue book mechanical trades Scaffs inc are hitting the cobbles at Sellafield Nuclear plant and rightly so, no pay increase next year when all the fat cats are in danger of dieing of bloatedness & gluteny, apparantly theres another day of action next wednesday aswell.......................................................................

it's not about just having a piss up,it's about
getting what the working man is entitled
to.we been fucked over for to long.everyone
wants to slag us smoggies of bit least we got
the back bone to fight for it.

yous are not alone all blue book sites in scotland are out tomorrowas are sella field and from what i have gathered a few power stations and of course wytch farm as yer amn stated although they are outwith the bluebook agreement so good on them.
i think you will find its only the geordies and a couple of hangers on that slag yous off I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY ANY WORKING MAN WOULD SLAG ANOTHER OFF WHO HAS THE STRENGTH AND CONVICTION TO RISK HIS JOB BY STRIKING SO THAT OTHERS CAN FOLLOW WITH BETTER CONDITIONS AND WAGES I APPLAUDE YOU ALL AND HOPE YOU WIN

eye up basher , been member of forum nearly 12 months now eh and just made ya first post well done, with ya day off tommorow you might just manage a second post good luck :laugh:

wasnt that when it was the british jobs for british workers strikes i bet all yous dissenters and slanderers (who seem to be from the same area) were probably cheering the lads on.
how many men have came on here looking for work on the NAECCI/blue book sites and why do they want to get on these jobs.
THE REASON IS GOOD PAY AND GOOD CONDITIONS WHICH THE JOCKS SMOGGIES WELSH AND ANYOTHER CANT WITH A BACKBONE HAVE AND WILL FIGHT TO KEEP AND RIGHTLY SO.
THE OTHERS WHO COME ON TO SLAG AND POKE FUN HAVE A LOOK AT YERSELFS

Think that was a dig at the geordies that one , I believe people should stand up for what they believe in, I also believe in ripping into smoggies when opportunities arise :laugh:

not a dig at geordies worked with plenty of them went out on strike with plenty of them and stood side by side at them.
i just dont beleive that men going out on strike for better money and conditions should be a piss take but some do so all the best and when you go on a blue book job thankfull for the price others have made IE loss of earnings and possible redundancies

I can only agree daftscaff, I think the UIE in clydebank gave me my first taste of strike action, never always agreed with it but was also very aware it was men and their actions that meant I could go to a job like that and earn a good wage. It's a tough one to keep your principles so high when the cupboards are bare at home and everyone will have their own breaking point but I still like to think I would never cross a picket line.

if you notice I take the p1ss out of the smoggies/bashers whatever you want to call them, at any given opportunity not just strike action, its what we do, but it seems like people from a certain area all jump on the fuckin band wagon and want to have a pop, so lighten up lads and have a bit of banter without getting on ya fukcin high horses,
i know more lads from the boro than most on here and they know what they are like and just accept the sh1t that goes with it.

another thread with a nasty twist for no apparant reason.

PS i fukcing hate all smoggies:nuts::nuts:

ahh here we go again.im not on my high horse maybe a soapbox maybe you should get off your rocking horse ;)only kidding
ive said it before and ill say it again i really should stop typing with a can in my hand(any excuse for a piss up)
from what ive heard the days strike was a success
actions speak louder than words,fight for the NAECCI agreement as this is the big mobs trying to get it to feck before the new power station work kicks off]

was told by a good source that 20 main site including new builds, powerstations, oil refinery and also a few other small jobs was all affected.

Top Bottom