Day 1 on my Part 2 in Warrington

T.ANIMAL

Reaction score
Gone from Part 1 in Beckton to Part 2 in Warrington, with Simian, all good, cheap and nasty digs, **** lager, and the water tastes disgusting up here, but the training centre is pretty sound. nice set up and the instructors are quite clued up. will keep you posted.:cheesy:
Forgot to say Dico dont think Dave Abrahams likes you, not that weve spoken really yet, do you want me to key his Merc PMSL

Last edited:
your part 1 thread was funny , im sure you'll breeze through it.

I will look a right c**t if i dont, if im never heard from on the Forum again then you know that i have not been able to live with the shame of it and have ended it all and have become a BRICKLAYER:nuts:

No fXXk fXXk Fxxk this time.:laugh::D Good luck, T.A. Look forward to your comments.

Gone from Part 1 in Beckton to Part 2 in Warrington, with Simian, all good, cheap and nasty digs, **** lager, and the water tastes disgusting up here, but the training centre is pretty sound. nice set up and the instructors are quite clued up. will keep you posted.:cheesy:
Forgot to say Dico dont think Dave Abrahams likes you, not that weve spoken really yet, do you want me to key his Merc PMSL

dont key that merc as i'll have to pay for the damage

no need to wish you good luck animal im sure you will sail through mate.....ps bring the merc back for dico.

not in to criminal damage had a few cars of mine done over the years lol!!! dont forget animal what ever way you look at it the ecitb scaffolders have been treated like k!obs and lets not forget 6 months on the rock and roll ducking and diveing cos the ecitb ticket got shafted and no firm wanted it. never been out of work in 26 years only throw me own choice as ive said mate tickets dont make scaffolders rappers do:laugh: just a bit of support from certain people and a few others wouldnt of gone a miss unfortunatly people in the cisrs bussiness want the work and money unfortunatly we got shafted lets hope all the guys with grandfathers rights and no nvq dont have to go back to collage like the other thosands. ave a beer for me mate and behave yourself!!!

Dont key the Car (u dont wont yours) throw dog do on his wipers Spreds it and you cant get the smell out of it

Top Bottom