dartford tunnel

dico

Reaction score
any one use this tunnel on there journeys what a piece of cr!p i dont think theres one day we use it that its not clear this was built to stop congestion now it just causes chaos every day the kent end into essex is a nightmare you hit it wrong youve had it!! even the essex side into kent is rammo why the hell when its back logged why dont they open the barriers i kid you not there makeing millions!! and also millions of motorist mad!!! i would love to see it blown out the sky you can drive miles and miles and make good time you hit that tunnel and can lose hours in traffic jams roll on the new build and number reconition next year any body else use this money makeing piece of sh!t:laugh:

Not feeling the love for the the Dartford crossing then dico!! I was up that way the other week, not to many jams. I must have hit it at the right time. Good to see all the different firms on the 25.

They should have built Hadrians Wall around Kent.
Done us all a favour! :D :D

thought we payed road tax why should you have to paye £2.00 car £2.50 van £5.00 a lorry probably all the notes that back log the tunnel give them the right money you tossers or tell them to keep the change lol!!!

Lol. Dartford Crossing... owned by the French.
Cant see those respectful and polite people doing us a favour.
Only liberated them from the Germans - twice... whats there to be grateful for? lol.

I use helicopter but we cant all be flash i also drink moet by the pint but i still post on here olde chaps

I use helicopter but we cant all be flash i also drink moet by the pint but i still post on here olde chaps

i dont fly helicopter!! but moet champagne you tight git i once spent £300 pound one xmas on don perion champagne tasted like tescos vintage cider at £2.99 a bottle lol!!! helicopter thats not danny from altask is it:laugh:

Top Bottom