dale farm scaffolding

welshscaff

Reaction score
i wonder is there any body on here or do they
know of any body who put the scaffolding up on dale park travllers site:)

would anyone put claim to it ? did they have a drawing for the bridge ?????????? why has the HSE not pulled the job ?????

i wonder is there any body on here or do they
know of any body who put the scaffolding up on dale park travllers site:)

More then likely it was:

Paddy O'Leary Paving and Procurements.
They usually con old people out of money, by doing shoddy work and rob copper/lead off Church roofs, but this time they stuck a few poles in the ground and threw a beam across a dirt track. :notrust:

They should of put a sign on there what an advertisement

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

We all know it wasn't a scaff that built it anyway, but just to confirm I watched the news last night and the long haired gadgie reeking o piss was up there with a shifter.:eek:

probaly one of them slaves what live in the dog kennel put it up

Isn't that the place where they keep their 'offsring'? :laugh:

There is probably a bit of gear from every company in the country there. All the paint will have been removed by their 13yr old daughters learning to pole dance on them, so the boys can 'grab em' at the next car park meet up..

There is probably a bit of gear from every company in the country there. All the paint will have been removed by their 13yr old daughters learning to pole dance on them, so the boys can 'grab em' at the next car park meet up..

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Probably someone working with some local firm doing a favour for a favour for someone for a bit of cash in the hand

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

a gypsie tryed to grab mine but fair play to him he came back with somebody elses jcb and then got the fat *******:toung:

Yeah I saw it on the news. What a shambles !
Think it was,
Pikey Poles Scaffolding Ltd.
Quite a notorious firm around those parts I think !!! :) lol

health and safety weres the law there.if it was a scaffoldin gjob being built in any town they would be all over it.weres the register,is it safe to take the loads IE people up on it making a mockery of the courts system.
QUESTION as these people are travellers and live in caravans(bricked up for stabillity)have they ever payed council tax etc

Probably best if the whole shambles of it collapsed while all the idiot activists are dancing around on it and shouting about ethnic cleansing........and there are more of them there than the Irish Tinkers that need to be moved on......

Simple way to fix the problem.

Send in Ben Flynn and he'll upper-cut everyone over their Caravans.
'Hes a killing machine, and they'll be his first victims'.

The guy is so tough, that the sun only sets, when he says it can and hes so strong that can catch a bullet with his Japs-Eye. :amazed:

Top Bottom