Daft situations

scaffman1

Reaction score
Hi chaps,
Thought I'd start another thread for you. We've all had em,daft things that happen to us along the years,here's one that comes to mind.

Being in north Wales we regularly travel quite a distance to get to some jobs, this particular one was around sixty miles from the yard of the company I used to work for. the gaffer told us to go down the A470 and where to turn, "ye got that", then carried on with "just keep going for around a mile or so and there are traffic lights on the bridge that we were working on"," No probs " Went down the 470 turned off, reached the bridge and proceeded to unload the wagon (all ten ton of it) over the side of the wall and down the bank around thirty feet or so. The gaffer turned up about an hour or so later and was absolutely livid with us. There had been a car crash on the road the previous night. our bridge was about three hundred yards down the road.OH HOW WE LAUGHED.... not...:laugh::laugh::eek::eek:

you have the same luck as me scaffman1 lol me and animal come home from london last
year and missed turnning on m20 for hythe ended up in channel tunnel and had to get ticket to get back on m20 lol sorry animal had to let that one out .

Who was driving:embarrest: you could get lost in a lift you:eek:

hahaha. what makes it worse our supervisor found ticket in glove department and thought we were boot legging lmfao.

Once was sent on a job and our gaffer gave us directions by drawing a map on his hand. When we could'nt find it we rang him and he said, god dammit did'nt i draw you the directions, Yeh i said but its on your hand.

i was working for a company in London many years ago when they started a couple of Aussie scaffolders , sent them out in a 7.5 tonne lorry with nothing buta motorway map took them 4 hours to get to Croydon ( should have took 30 minutes)

Top Bottom