D!ck heads

benjo0211

Reaction score
Just been informed qed have lost a 3 year housing regeneration program over in burnley because one of the scaffolders poured sugar into a cars petrol tank as the owner wouldn't move it and he wanted the flat bed to be dropped there. And we wonder why we get a bad name ha

Got it in one ben the days of being lads are long gone I know a firm that got chucked of a site and lost all the contracts because one pulled the missus of one of the directors lol

still breathing

That will be the same QEDthat knocked me for my last days pay because somebody with the same name as me got murdered for his bike and they thought it was me. What goes around comes around.I have posted this before but it's nice to gloat.

Newt wrong with gloating. Think every firm has ripped someone off somewhere down the line

That will be the same QEDthat knocked me for my last days pay because somebody with the same name as me got murdered for his bike and they thought it was me. What goes around comes around.I have posted this before but it's nice to gloat.

that reely naughtie shame on qed

Top Bottom