Training

EDUCATION
Include dates,and details of degrees, training and certification
High School
University

PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Certifications and Accreditations
Computer Skills

Im just struggling how to get it down on paper in regards ive been on various jobs shutdowns, Pts, new build, airports, but im just a scaff no extra respinsibilitys just put it up take it down, so my work history isnt very varied.

One or two pages is fine, 1st page your contact information, qualifications (CISRS part two or Advanced) and a short summary about yourself (IE) I started at 18 years old as a trainee scaffolder and then progressed up to an advanced scaffolder therefore securing supervisory positions. My responsibilities have been to erect, dismantle scaffold as required by clients so on.

2nd page professional experience (IE). Advanced / part two scaffolder, various contracts in the UK including oil & gas on/offshore refineries, Street & site work, power stations, train stations, ect ect.

Depends what type of job your after

if its a house bashin scaff, your probably better off to keep ringing around

as others have said keep it brief 1 page and dont leave gaps in your employment history without explanation

To be honest just put down a load of ********. Employers will only look at a CV and then decide if you are the man they want after an interview etc.
If you need a job its far better to rely on a mate than any HR department. Its not what qualifactions you have but who you already know who knows that you are the man who can do the job!!

Top Bottom