CV

boing

Reaction score
Hello all can anyone please help me. I'm trying to put a CV together but i have not got a clue how to start one. Could someone send me thiers, so i could get an idea of what infomation goes where. I understand everyones CV is different i just need an idea where to start.

Cheers for any help.:wacko:

XxIanxX probably posted the best C.V tips on here and I think there was actually a thread on it. Search for it if it's not a sticky as there will be good tips on there. For me if you are a scaff then keep it simple and to the point, they will not really be too interested if your hobby is origami but will want to know what tickets you have, where you got them and when. List all the jobs you have been on and don't mention the dropper on the Isle of Dogs as it's been done to death. Tell them the truth but you can exaggerate a bit as it will be expected.

yes im a scaffolder got the old grade 4 card which is no good anymore. did my part 1 and doing part 2 in june, been at it about 11 years now. never needed a CV before but how things are now a CV might be needed at some point.

If you can get one done professionaly it will look the part, i dont think they are to expensive, look in Yellow Pages or Google CV`s im sure something will crop up

thanks pal give me some tubes and a bag of fittings and ill build what evers needed but pass me a pen and paper and im lost haha bloody CV oh times change eh.

Also, try not to lie too much, but try to gently 'sell' yourself.
Too much exaggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeration can be a bad thing.

Same as blagging a bird... telling her your doing alright and got a few quid in the bank is far better then telling them your a multi-millionaire with a 14 inch c.ock, lol.

I advise making it a PDF file also.
As most people have Adobe Reader as standard on their computers - which is the file used to read a PDF file, meaning that pretty much anyone you send it too can read it. :)

well the mrs said if i dint have any money she would still love me. but if i dint have a 14 inch c.ock she'd be gone. haha

Don't panic GM, if that was the criteria none of us would.:amuse:

Nice one Ian. I thought it was called CV tips but when I searched for it nothing came back. Suppose I'm better with the PG tips anyway.:D

Nice one Ian. I thought it was called CV tips but when I searched for it nothing came back. Suppose I'm better with the PG tips anyway.:D

Its a sticky in the jobs section

I fekin thought it was a sticky just not in the jobs section. Typical Aom very nearly right.:embarrest:

Top Bottom