CV Help Anyone???

AntWello

Reaction score
im brand new to this forum. can anyone giv me a link to a proffessional looking scaffolders cv or anyone post thier cv on here? been labouring for a few years now and recently done my part 1. need to get a cv made up now to put the feelers out for work over christmas/new year. any help?

There was a guy on here that did post his cv to give others some tips. He left a while back but if you search for a thread entitled cv tips it should give you what you are looking for. My own personal opinion is they count for next to nothing in our game but it certainly won't do any harm.

Good luck.

thanks for the feedback. i have been on plenty of shutdowns and projects accross uk without it solely relying on knowing people for starts etc... but in order to register with agencies who seem to be recruiting for several big jobs coming off, i need to get "some sort" of cv uploaded. il have a look cheers pal

No bother, let me know if you find it and if it helps.

There was a guy on here that did post his cv to give others some tips. He left a while back but if you search for a thread entitled cv tips it should give you what you are looking for. My own personal opinion is they count for next to nothing in our game but it certainly won't do any harm.

Good luck.

I deleted aom.

the grey tracksuits (complete with grinder burns), 40 fags a day habit and shaven head not CV enough? :O lol

Best just getting into all the yards and showing your face. Get there early doors and take your spanners , you might get offered a start there and then especially on a Monday morning when the usual suspects are still hung over

Sounds daft mate but...... As good as it is to have a cv in my opionion I have always found it best to ring round and most usually ask for details ie tickets,exp etc and put u in a database, if they just say no work at the mo insist to give them ur details, I think they would rather click a button than go through the paper trail mate

Yes, haven't done anything with it as pretty tied up here. I did take a part time job with the sqa as a trainee ev though.

Always good to get training under your belt. Be good if you could get an approved centre up your way you'll be a millionaire by this time next year :D

To be honest, that's the last thing I would like. A spell as an employee though. ;)

Top Bottom