Cuplock

philliosmaximus

Reaction score
Just done a quote for a job and the competitors quote was for cuplock with a 5 board wide canterlever bracket ? is there such a thing as a 5 board wide cuplock bracket:unsure:

3 board max as far as im concerned , i know that some formwork bracketts are bigger

thats what i thought , i aint never seen a 5 board cuplock bracket , even the RMD brackets where 4 boards wide

Just done a quote for a job and the competitors quote was for cuplock with a 5 board wide canterlever bracket ? is there such a thing as a 5 board wide cuplock bracket:unsure:

Don't know about a bracket but in can be done with a 5 board trannie with a T&F lacing ledger under the bottom cup of the standard then spur up to the ledger .....

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

http://cuplockscaffolding.com/wp-content/uploads/board-brackets.jpg

That does look like a copy and there is no sign of a 5 boarder in the harsco product guide http://www.harsco-i.co.uk/mediafiles/assetpool/1019/file/1

Last edited:
That would be a canterlever then Viking , it just surprised me to hear there was such a bracket

would imagine thats a special order part phil , minimum quantity a container load from china , it looks like a formwork component modified

I used to work at SGB and they did used to do a four board transom.
Apparently it was mainly used in shipyards back in the day

I remember ship yard lads telling me, they started with a central single standard in the middle of the keel, and put a five board bracket either side, then built up of it of that:smile1:

that plus8 gear has them its a tranny out connected to a pick up which goes down 2m on the top it has a spigot to top out to build up,cupock may have a simalar component mate good bit of kit.

I used 5 board cuplock brackets 15 years ago f.ucking awkward to handle haven't seen them since

Top Bottom